Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day.......

Well, today is my first day blogging. I am trying to set up a website to not only tell stories, but give tips to the newbies out there. Also, I'd like to invite any questions or comments. HOWEVER, I am forewarning you, things on this page are NOT going to be PC. I am not PC. If you don't want to read it, please don't. Do not write letters and complaints on my page, just change the page.

I go by Ivy. I am an exotic dancer. I am also a model. The modeling thing is rather new. I have been dancing for ten years. I now work at a bar called Curve's Cabaret in Tucson AZ. It's a crazy place. The bars here are not like anywhere else.

Well. I think that'll do it for my first post. I am going to load up this page, post a picture and a background, and get the ball rolling. Keep up with me :)

3 comments:

  1. Good start. I can't wait to see what is to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the start... will be reading more as you write it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what i have read i hope i havent left to long of a comment.

    ReplyDelete